The Brown Street Inn
An Iowa City Bed and Breakfast
The West Entry
You are welcomed to our Iowa City Bed and Breakfast through the West entry. Fresh baked cookies greet you each afternoon.
The Living Room
Enjoy visiting or quiet reading by the fireplace in the living room.
Have your first cup of coffee or tea of the day on the spacious, pillared porch.
Browse the morning papers or enjoy one of the books by authors and poets from the University of Iowa Writer’s Workshop in the comfort of one of the lounge chairs.
The Dining Room
Share conversation with other guests while enjoying a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay at our Iowa City Bed and Breakfast.
Guestroom Amenities, view rooms
- Private bath with hair dryer and bath products.
- Queen or king sized bed
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- 100% cotton sheets
- Desk or workspace in most rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- High speed wireless throughout house
- Cube power strip with USB charging ports
Iowa City Bed and Breakfast Amenities
Expanded continental breakfast Monday-Friday mornings including: juices, fresh fruit, cereals, granolas, yogurts, fresh baked goods, coffee and teas. Saturday and Sunday mornings enjoy all of the continental breakfast items plus a hot breakfast entree
- Spacious, pillared porch for relaxed sitting on pleasant days
- Fireplace centered living room for reading or visiting
- Printer available in the library for guest use
- Off street parking behind the inn
- Iron and ironing board for guest use